Sunday, November 21, 2010

Refrigerator magnets don't have to be tacky!

Get rid of all those tacky but useful magnets on your fridge and replace them with pretty magnets of your own.  They are quick and easy to make and they were a good seller at the craft fair I did today.  I purchased the adhesive magnetic sheet by ProMAG at AC Moore.  I simply ran it through my big shot with my Papertry Ink dies and then layered it with patterned paper. I used foam adhesive between layers to add dimension and added a button embellishment. 
All supplies by Papertrey Ink other than ProMAG adhesive magnetic sheet

Card Stock:  Orange zest, terracotta tile, plum pudding, sweet blush, melon berry

Patterned Paper:  Autumn Abundance, Polka Dot Parade, Guide Lines

Dies:  Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection, Beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection

Buttons: sweet blush, pure poppy, and white

7 comments:

  1. Such sweet magnets. Your refrigerator must look like a happy colourful flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I can see these on the fridge just as a decoration. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way fun!! I love them!!! I need to make some of those!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great! Love the layering and the variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! You are giving me ideas for little Christmas presents! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love these little magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim...these are wonderful!! TFS!! This was my first visit to your blog and you inspired me with several ideas...thank-you! I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!