Friday, November 5, 2010

Snowman Soup

When I saw this cute stamp by High Hopes Rubber Stamps called "Snow Yummy," I thought it would be perfect to make "Snowman Soup!"  I got the mugs for $1 each at the dollar store.  Each mug has 3 Hershey kisses, a packet of cocoa, a candy cane stirring stick, and some marshmallows in a clear cello bag.  I colored the image with copics, cut it out and attached it to the top of the cello bags. I printed the Snowman Soup poem from my computer and added it to the Snowman's mug.   I tied the ribbon around the top of the mug to polish it off!  I think they came out so cute! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your choice of colors! VERY cute. Any chance you would share where you got the great mug? Thanks! ~Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I like that you put the soup in a mug

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!