Friday, November 12, 2010

A Note of Thanks

It's the night before my craft show and here I am still making a few last cards.   I just love Papertrey Ink's Autumn Abundance patterned paper and I am always looking for ways to use it.  It was my inspiration for this thank you card.

Card Stock:  PTI dark chocolate, orange zest, simply chartreuse, and white
Patterned Paper:  PTI Autumn Abundance
Stamp Set:  Stampin' Up Thank You Kindly
Tools: PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection, PTI eyelet lace border die
Ink:  Stampin' Up choclate chip
Accessories:  button and twine

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Looks like you won't need the new Double Ended Banner die on release night because you can make your own!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Kim! I like how you layered the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't you love that flower die?! I use mine all the time...gives you a nice, clean design! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the fall colors and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love that paper, too! Hope you had a great time at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!