Monday, November 22, 2010

MOJO166

Here's a card I made to participate in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 166.  I sponged the edges of the vintage cream card stock with chocolate chip ink and used the bow easy to make the bow.  Instead of an image, I simply ran the card stock through an embossing folder.   I like the simplicity of it.

Card Stock:  PTI vintage cream, dark chocolate, and kraft
Designer Paper:  PTI Green Tea Leaves Collection
Stamp set:  SU Because I Care
Ink: SU choclate chip
Tools:  Nestabilities petite ovals small and petite scalloped ovals small, bow easy, embossing folder
Accessories:  SU chocolate chip grograin ribbon

5 comments:

  1. awww, this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, and so pretty, Kim! Man, I am jealous of your bow! I have the bow easy, but sometimes I can make a great bow with it, and other times no matter what I do, I can't get it to come out! I must need practice . . . :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cream and browns, and you put this together in a very attractive way. Lucky someone who's to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,

    Fabulous card! Love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!