Friday, November 5, 2010

Post It Note Stand & Pen sets

These post it note stands make cute gifts for family, friends, teachers, and co-worker's as well!  I get the 4x6 acrylic frames at the Christmas tree shop for .89 cents and I stock up on post it notes when they are on sale.   Just add a 4.25" x 6.25" piece of patterned paper to the frame, attach a post it note pad with adhesive, add some ribbon, and a sentiment like I did from Papertrey Ink's Take Note stamp set or embellish with a flower.  I get the RSVP pens from Staples.  See my tutorial on skinny notepads  here  to see how how I got the designer paper into the barrel of the pen. I just tied a knot with sheer ribbon around the notepads so I could tuck the pens under to keep them in place for the craft fair, but they can just rest across the top of the post it note pad once at home.  I always remind people to just add some double sided tape to a new post it note pad when this one runs out.

Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink orange zest, perfect plum, and terracotta tile
Designer Paper: Papertrey Ink autumn abuncance and poolka dot parade
Stamp Set: Papertrey Ink Take Note
Ribbon: brown satin ribbon Papertrey Ink perfect plum sadle stitch ribbon
Accessories: 4x6" acrylic frame and Pentel RSVP pens

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will definitely be making a few of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts. Just like the ones in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Kim! So simple and yet they look like you took forever! :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little gifts!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say
    is fundamental and everything. However just imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts
    more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could undeniably be
    one of the best in its field. Fantastic blog!
    Also visit my homepage : acid-reflux-journal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!