Monday, November 8, 2010

Mojo Monday 164 Wine Princess

I decided to play along with the MoJo Monday 164 sketch challenge.  I really wanted to use these patterned papers from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop so I looked for an image that I could color to match the papers.  Here's the result!  Now I need to decide to which of my wine sipping friends will I be giving this card!

Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink pure poppy, Stampin Up basic black and very vanilla
Designer Paper:  October Afetrnoon Thrift Shop
Stamp:  American Art STamps Wine princess
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: red satin ribbon, stickles, copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the pink, white and black together. The yellow is pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Wine Princess" got me. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!