Monday, November 22, 2010

SSSC94

I am up for a few sketch challenges this week now that 2 out of my 3 craft fairs are a thing of the past.  Here is my entry for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 94.  I always love the results of a card with a circle or an oval shape, but I rarely use them unless I am participating in a sketch challenge.......like this one!

Card Stock:  PTI kraft and white
Designer Paper:  Stampin Up old olive and rich razzleberry
Stamp sets:  PTI backbround basics: text style, Stampin Up watercolor trio and thank you kindly
Ink:  Stampin Up rich razzleberry, old olive, and crumb cake
Tools:  Nestabilities standard circles large
Accessories:  button and twine

3 comments:

  1. Kim,

    This is so pretty. I love the Rich Razzleberry & Crumb Cake combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the color you used and I LOVE that circle focal point! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!