Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Framed Beautiful Blooms Birthday Card

I have a craft show this weekend and I am trying to have a bunch of cards available to sell on top of the other goodies I have made.  I pulled out my Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection and Framed stamp set to make this card.  I folded the petals up to add dimension.  I used my Bow Easy to make the bow (loving that little tool).  I added a button with baker's twine for an embellishment.

Card Stock:  PTI pure poppy, dark chocolate, and white, SU wild wasabi
Designer Paper:  October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Stamp Set: PTI Framed
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection
Accessories: 5/8" red satin ribbon, PTI pure poppy button and baker's twine

3 comments:

  1. Kim I LOVE this.. the colors are FABULOUS!! (everytime I see Framed.. I REGRET not buying it.. I think I need it! LOL!)
    Have a GREAT day.. good luck at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    Very pretty card. Good luck at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the card that didn't make it in....you should submit it elsewhere! its brilliant efforts thanks.
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!