Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Tags


This Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop Challenge is to design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies.  What could be better than to make some Holiday tags while waiting for the turkey to roast on Thanksgiving Day?!  My Stocking Prints stamp set and coordinating dies are some of my favorite goodies and creating tags couldn't be any easier with the Tage Sale #1 die!  The text from the Background Basics: Christmas stamp set was the perfect backsplash for my stockings! 
I ran the colored card stock (ripe avacado, pure poppy, and scarlet jewel) through my Stampin' Up Square lattice textured impressions embossing folder.  I tore off a corner of the white tag and sponged some chai ink around the edges before adhering it to the colored tag.  The text is stamped in Stampin' Up crumb cake ink.  The stockings are adhered with foam dimensionals for some pop.  Ribbon tied with twine completes the pretty little tags.  Thanks for stopping by and have a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

25 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are stinkin' adorable! I am loving that SU ef peaking out! Love that! Gonna have to save this one to CASE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT! I love the torn paper... it reminds me of a big drift of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrifc! I love how you tore the corner of the top layer! I love the stocking prints set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Love the stockings and texture! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tags - the embossing, the text background and the sweet little stocking. What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cutie stockings. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Love the torn paper and text background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute! i just love those stockings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim...these are great! Love those stockings, torn corners and texture...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet tags! The colored tags showing behind the torn corner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the torn effect - thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, how cute! I just love the layout and the text background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love, love, love the torn paper corner. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I love the little bit of embossed corner on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so adorably cute! I love the torn affect exposing the base.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are really cut4e, love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim,

    These stocking tags are so adorable! So pretty ... my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously...these tags are BEST design idea I have ever seen made with this stamp set!! AMAZING!!! I'm totally stealing this for my own Christmas tags this year!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!