Friday, December 3, 2010

MOJO167

I made this birthday card for my husband using the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge # 167 as my inspiration.  Masculine cards are always tricky for me, but I think this works!

All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Stamp set:  Birthday Basics, Borders and Corners: Circles
Card Stock:  dark chocolate, white, and orange zest
Patterned Paper:  Autumn Abundance
Tools: Nestabilities standard circles large, Sizzix stars #2 original die
Accessories:  Brown button and twine

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors Kim! Love the distressed stripes and the use of Birthday sentiment as background on one of the circles :) Beautiful card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kim. This is one of my favorite fall color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is a FABULOUS guy card! A GREAT color combo!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card Kim. I seem to lean toward this color combo for masculine cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great manly card..very swet...I so adore your tags below....eeekkk..so cute...have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,

    Great masculine card for your husband. I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!