Monday, October 1, 2012

All That Scraps October Release Preview - Day 1

Today kicks off the first day of the All That Scraps previews of the October release!
Today I am giving you a sneak peek of a cute new image called "Singing Loud" and a sentiment from the new "Funny Xmas" stamp set.


I stamped the image 5 times and colored them with copics.  I added some Diamond Glaze to the noses to make them shine.  The CS is Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips.   

I used the following copics:

reindeer - E37, E35, E34, E33
antlers - E43, E41 
noses - C9, C7, C5, R59, R29, R24

The entire October release will be revealed and will be available in the All That Scraps Store on October 5th. Until then, check back daily for some sneak peeks! 

Head on over to the All That Scraps blog for some additional sneak peeks from my fellow DT members!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!