Thursday, October 4, 2012

All That Scraps Preview Day - Sweet November Angels

Do you love the Sweet November line of stamps in the All That Scraps store?
This month we are releasing some adorable images called Sweet November Angels!  

Here's a peek at Felicity


Did you notice the holly and berries?  That is one of the new dies that will also be released tomorrow!  I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, wax lips, and licorice twist cardstock.  I ran the marshmallow panel through the Big Shot in a SU polka dot embossing folder. I added some antique gold / gold sheer two tone shimmer ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I used a white gel pen to add the highlights to the berries and used a clear star gelly roll pen to add some shimmer to her halo and her sash.  

Head right on over to the All That Scraps blog for some additional sneak peeks.
The entire October release will be available in the store tomorrow!  

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!