Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All That Scraps Sweet November Sneak Peek

I've got another sneak peek for you today of one of the new Sweet November stamps from All That Scraps!  

"Chrissy" is one of the SIX adorable new Sweet November images!


I paired some PP from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I colored the image with copics.  I added some olive satin center band ribbon.  I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Sentiments stamp set onto the tag and attached it with some black licorice Divine Twine.  I used the MFT Die-Namics icicle die to create the icicle border.

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see some additional sneak peeks.  Release Day is tomorrow so all of the images will be available at All That Scraps then!  

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love the stamp and I love that beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's too cute! I salute your coloring esp. on those skinny legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh she is so adorable, love this cute card design and the ribbon treatment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I just love this Kim. The paper and that image - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!