Friday, October 19, 2012

You Suck (How's that for a catchy title?)


Once a month on the There She Goes Blog, we take a look back at some awesome TSG stamp sets in hopes of bringing you fresh inspiration and perhaps introducing you to some of our best-selling stamps. This week we have been re-visiting cards previously made by the Trendsetters with some of the spooky sets:


Today on the There She Goes blog, we are showing off some NEW cards made by the Trendsetters with these previously released sets.  I decided to play along with the Mojo Challenge #263 using the Hauntingly Delightful set.


I paired some PP from the Doodlebug Design "Haunted Manor" 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe gummy bear and licorice twist CS.  I used the MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2, the fishtail flag STAX, and the mini tabs quartet dies.  I added a PTI black button and some black licorice Divine Twine from the Ribbon Carousel.  

Here's the sketch:

5 comments:

  1. LMBO....this is too funny. Love your card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design and fab papers! Love the sentiment with him - absolutely perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard at the title of your post! This little guy is adorable! I hear him counting, like the Count on Sesame Street. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA.... Love the papers and adorable image....sentiment is sooo you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Oh I am still Chuckling Miss Kim! 8-) And boy I needed that too! LOL Super Catchy title Girly! Love your Darling Vampire! Too Darned CUTE! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!