Friday, October 19, 2012

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Just a couple of days ago, I received some BIG NEWS!  Thank goodness I didn't have to keep this a secret very long at all!  That would have been sheer torture!  

I have been invited to join the Designed to Color Challenge Crew!

Designed to Color

Designed to Color is bi-monthly magazine dedicated to coloring in the crafting world!   As a colorist, I never bothered to submit to those crafty magazines out there because they rarely featured colored images.  FINALLY, we have a magazine that is 100% geared towards colorists like myself!  All mediums are welcomed and featured in the magazine!  

I am THRILLED that my first publications are in the October / November issue and I have also had 4 cards picked up for the December / January issue!  If you want to subscribe to the Designed to Color Magazine in either print or digital form, you can do it HERE!  

The February / March submission call will soon be posted on the Designed to Color blog so be on the look out!  Be sure to "like" the Designed to Color Facebook page so that you don't miss any news!  Go ahead and submit!  All levels and mediums are welcomed!   

As part of the Designed to Color Crew, we will be bringing you monthly challenges!  Our first challenge kicks off on November 15th so be on the look out for that!  Now head on over to the Designed to Color blog to see who else is part of this Crew!  

8 comments:

  1. You crazy talented donkey, you!!! Yay! Congrats! I didn't apply, but was hoping someone I knew would be on the team!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's well deserved! You create gorgeous cards!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot whoot! Congrats Kim! How ezciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That's awesome!! Congrats, this is so perfect for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and so well deserved! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!