Monday, October 22, 2012

TSG178 - Scent with Love

It's a sketch challenge this week on the There She Goes blog!  Love me a sketch challenge!   

Scent-sational is one my favorite TSG stamp sets and I haven't inked it up in a bit so I decided to do it for this week's challenge.


A skunk with a flower deserves to be set off with some pretty floral papers matted with black!  
I paired some PP from the EP For the Record 2 Documented 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2 to cut and mat my image that I colored with copics.  I added some black hemp cord.  

Skunk - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
flower - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR23, Y08, Y04, T02, YG17. YG13, YG11

Here's the sketch:


Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to see what my fellow Trendsetters have come up for this week's challenge!  To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project based on the sketch and then head on over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the Inlinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (October 29th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)  If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG178 so we can check out your beautiful work!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so precious!! Love the image paired with that sentiment. Beautiful papers and awesome sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the sketch, image, papers...the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute skunk??? Really? Well he is kinda cute and I like your card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!