Friday, October 5, 2012

Release Day at All That Scraps

Over the past few days, I have been giving you some sneak peeks of the All That Scraps October release and the day has finally come that all of the new stamps are now available in the store!  

Here is some more exciting news! 

Christine Wooden, owner  of All That Scraps, has acquired the Lil Lads and Lolitas stamp line!  
I had so much fun coloring one of these images called Futuristic Willow!


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist and cotton candy CS with some PP from the MME Happy Day 6x6 paper pad.  I colored the image with copics . I used the Sweet N' Sassy Stamps star die set and punched 2 small holes in each star.  I added Diamond Glaze to the stars to give them some shine.  After they dried, I added some black licorice Divine Twine.

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see some additional inspiration from my fellow Design Team Members before you head on over to the store to see the new release!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the colors on this card! And the diagonal stripes look like they could be beams from her ray gun...totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Saw your peeks and placed an order.... tee hee... just don't tell Dave! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!