Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MOJO262 - For a Deer Friend

I just love this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge so I decided to play along and show off some of the newly released C.C.Designs stamps and one of the new dies. 




I started off by stamping the Joy Music stamp in Momento rich cocoa ink onto Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints CS.   I used my MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and  to cut and mat the background panel.   I stamped the Sing Loud reindeer image, colored him with copics, and cut him out.  I popped him up a foam square and added some Diamond Glaze to his nose to give it some shine.  I used the new C.C. Designs Cutters Bells die, colored the bell with copics and used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to give it some shimmer.  I used some natural jute to tie it onto the PTI scarlet jewel twill ribbon bow.  I paired some PP from the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays 6x6 paper pad with some PTI scarlet jewel and ripe avacado CS and some Bazzill Card Shoppe candy bar CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Flag STAX and used a white gel pen to add some faux stitching.  Finall, I stamped a sentiment from the Winter Sentiments set in Momento rich cocoa ink.  

Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card *which I found thru SCS*! Love the plaid and polka dots together...the sheet music bg is adorable and so is the bell and reindeer in the center! Have become a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY cute! Fabulous use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!