Saturday, October 13, 2012

KKS150 - Trick or Treat



Ready to play along with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge  
This week we are challenging you to you make a spooky card!
Dig out your favorite Halloween image and show us SPOOKY!

I am playing along with Mr. Punkinhead and one of the Halloween Trinkets.



I colored the image with copics and cut him out so I could pop him up with foam squares. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, licorice twist and candy corn CS with some PP from the Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve 6x6 paper. I added some black net ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel and some PTI terracotta tile twill ribbon.  I used a 1" circle punch to pop out the center of the Halloween Trinket.   

Now head on over to the Kraftin  Kimmie Stamps blog to see what the other Krafty Girls have cooked up for this spooky challenge.  Pay special attention to the image that Krafty Girl Jenny Peterson (one of my favorite peeps) used on her creation.  She is the hostess with the mostess this week so the image she used will be the prize for this challenge!  

You don;t need to a use Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp to play along, but you DO to be eligible for the prize!  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog to link up your entry!

1 comment:

  1. Awe- You're one of my favorite peeps too!!! I love this card- Mr Punkinhead has never looked so good;) I love the distressed window you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!