Saturday, October 27, 2012

KKS152 - Keep on Dancin'

This week on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog, we are challenging you to create something inspired by music.  The new Moonlight Whispers are PERFECT for this challenge!

Today I am inking up Holly Hip Hop!


I decided to draw and color a brick wall background for her.  I wanted to add some graffiti but I couldn't think of anything cool to write and I was afraid I'd mess up that wall that took me longer to do than I care to admit.  I fussy cut out the image and popped her up with foam square for added dimension. I used Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and licorice twist CS.   

skin- E13, E21, E50
cheeks - R2
hair and pants - C9. C7. C5. C3
tank top - RV29.RV25, and RV23
brick wall - E19, E15, E11, E43

Now head on over to the Kraftin  Kimmie Stamps blog to see what the other Krafty Girls have cooked up for this spooky challenge.  Pay special attention to the image that Krafty Girl Elaine Hughes used on her creation.  She is the hostess with the mostess this week so the image she used will be the prize for this challenge!  

You don;t need to a use Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp to play along, but you DO to be eligible for the prize!  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog to link up your entry!


4 comments:

  1. Totally Rad! Your coloring on her pants is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim!! What an awesome card!! Your brick wall is amazing, I'm far too lazy to do that even if I could! Your colouring of Holly is just fantastic. Just fantabulous!! Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Kim!!! Loving your brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brick wall idea, maybe you could do Fame graffiti!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!