Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All That Scraps Sneak Peek - Day 2

Welcome back for another day of sneak peeks of the upcoming
 October Release from All That Scraps!  
Today I am showing off one of my favorite images from the upcoming release!

Meet Elf Lucy!


Eeeeeek!  How cute is she?!?!?  I colored her up with copics and did some paper piecing on the ornament.  I paired some PTI Distress Dots patterned paper with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, licorice twist, and peanut cluster CS. I used the MFT Die-Namics icicle die, added some PTI pure poppy twill ribbon, and added some red rhinestones.  I used a clear star gelly roll pen to add some shimmer to the bells on her hat and the ornament topper.

skin - E11,E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair- E47, E44, and E34
clothing - YG97, YG95, YG93, R59,R29, R24, R05, C1, C00
bells and ornament topper - YR23, YR21, YR20 , clear star gelly roll pen


The entire release will be available at All That Scraps on October 5th so hang in there.  Just a few days until Eld Lucy can be all yours!  

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow design team members are sneak peeking today!  

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet Christmas card! Love the depth of color and the clever card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! This is soooo beautiful! I LOVE your coloring--I LOOOOOOOVE those papers and that bow at the top!
    ps.. LOVE that we are on the RCC team together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so adorable, love how you colored her up and the cute dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Darned Adorable Kim!! LOVE this little Cutie! 8-)


    Hug
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!