Saturday, September 29, 2012

KKS148 - Lana in the Spotlight


We've got a fun challenge for you to for this week on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!
All you need to do is ink up your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and create something with it!  The hardest part will be picking your favorite! How do you choose?!

To make the decision less daunting, I decided to choose from the stash of stamps that I have yet to ink up.  I have acquired quite a few since joining the DT so I had a nice stash from which to choose.  

I ended up choosing Moonlight Whispers Lana!

Lana deserves a spotlight........so I drew one for her.  I am kind of loving the way this turned out!  I though that black/white solid/dot edge wired ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel was the perfect touch!   I used Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist and marshmallow CS. 

skin- Ei1, E00, E000 
cheeks - R20, R30
eyeshadow- BV23, BV20 , clear star gelly roll pen
lips - R59, R29
eyes - B41
Clothing and spotlight - C9, C9, C5, C3,C2, C1, C00

Now head on over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see what my fellow Krafty girls have created this week!  Be sure to pay attention to what Krafty Girl Sheri Willshire has created because the images she used will be the prize for this week's challenge! 
You do not need to use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp to participate, but you will only be eligible for the prize if you do!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is awesome! I love how you created the spotlight for her to be in! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool how you created the spotlight, genius!!
    Thanks for being a crafty friend during my guest designer month. I enjoyed meeting all you great girls. Since you are in Mass and I'm in CT, let me know if you ever go to any craft conventions and we can meet!
    Smiles, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Kim she is so elegant!The spotlight looks amazing...great idea! She looks simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!! Amazing spotlight and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing card! LOVE the spotlight and your copic coloring. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!