Saturday, October 6, 2012

CQC157 and RS32 - Go with the Flow

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I am flying high today after getting some happy mail today!
FOUR of my cards were picked up for publishing in the December / January issue of Designed to Color Magazine!  

On the Designed to Color Blog, there is a BINGO challenge going on! 
I went with "twine, pink, bling, gray, and 4 word sentiment" to get my BINGO.


I used the Retro Sketches #32 challenge as my inspiration.  Here's the sketch:


AND I am entering this card into the colourQ 157 challenge, too!


Stamps:  MFT a la modes Groovy Girl
CS:  PTI sweet blush and Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist
Ink:  Momento tuxedo black and A Muse Studio watermelon
Dies:  MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies
button:  PTI black






14 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch and "bingo" challenge! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! This is awesome Kim - your coloring is flawless! And a big congrats on your happy news, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How did they choose only 4 out of all your amazing cards? And today's card is groovy! Adore the pink, grey, and black color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME NEWS on the DTC Pub!!!! This is a great card too Miss Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Kim!!! I love her...the papers are perfect too.. A huge super congrats to you aswell - most deserved!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting 4 cards published!!! This card is too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lady!! Yay!! So well deserved!! Your are Just a Creative SUu-per Gen-ius!! lol 8-)I'm just going t have to go and subscribe to that publication Now.. lol BTW your card is Adbsolutely Darling! Love your Sweet Groovy Girl image and Fab take on the sketch and colors too! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week. Congrats and having 4 cards published! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that peace girl. How cute is that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You SO deserve to be picked to be published....I have to say I love everyone of the cards you post....your coloring is amazing!

    Julie H in MN

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, I love pink and gray together! Cute, cute!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO gorgeous Kim!! LOVE your paper choices and your coloring on this alm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! I absolutely love your coloring and the color scheme. Thank you so much for playing in Designed To Color's WCMD Bingo Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is soooo sweet! love that you used this ALM...she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!