Monday, October 1, 2012

TSG175 - No Patterned Paper

This week I am your hostess with the mostess for the There She Goes Challenge #175!
Ready for a REAL challenge?  Step AWAY from the patterned papers, ladies!  
That's right.  Make something wth no patterned paper!  You can create your own patterned paper with your stamps though so get creative!  

I decided to ink up the adorable  Wonderful Winter Wishes stamp set for this challenge.


Since I couldn't use patterned paper, I added texture with some embossing folders and I used one of the stamps from the set to CREATE some patterned paper on the blue panel..  I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, candy bar,and gumball CS.   I added some walnut brown vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel ad some glitter to embellish.

I used the Mojo Monday 261 sketch challenge for my inspiration.


Now head right on over to the TSG blog see what my fellow Trendsetters have done with this challenge and link up your creation!  


4 comments:

  1. Upon first glance, I thought you DID use patterned paper for the blue paper! LOL! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable and that sketch is sooo fun (you totally mastered it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!