Saturday, November 3, 2012

KKS153 - Up on the Rooftop

This week on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog, we are challenging you to create a background for you image!  
With Halloween having come nad gone, I am ready to get in the Christmas spirit!  Thanksgiving really doesn't even register on my radar.  I just consider it to be that meal I have to get through before I can hang up my Christmas decorations.  

I am playing along today with the Moonlight Whispers "Up on the Rooftop" stamp set.


I decided to draw up a chimney with Santa's legs sticking out and I layered it over the snow covered rooftop.  I did a while lot of fussy cutting to cut out that reindeer and elf. I used a Viva Decor ice white snow pen to create little mounts of snow at the base of the chimney and around the reindeer's feet and I covered it with some glitter.  I heat embossed the sentiment.

chimey - E19, E15, E13,E43
Santa's pants and red onelf's clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05
green on eld's clothing - YG17, YG13,YG11
Santa's boots - C9, C7, C5, C3
reindeer - E37, E35, E33,E30, E43, E41, C7, C5, C3
skin - E50,E21, E13
cheeks - R20, R30

Now head on over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see what my fellow Krafty girls have created this week!  Be sure to pay attention to what Krafty Girl Melanie Holtz has created because the images she used will be the prize for this week's challenge! 
You do not need to use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp to participate, but you will only be eligible for the prize if you do!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Wish I were on your Christmas card list! This is one creative card! It's a ton of fun too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I always enjoy looking at your cards but I had to comment on this one cause it is so freakin cute! And you drew the chinmney and Santa feet too? Love it, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!