Friday, December 30, 2011

MFTWSC51 - Just a little note

I was thrilled when I saw there is now a master list of all the MFTWSC sketches available in the MFT forum.  You can find them HERE!  Since I got some new MFT goodies in the mail today, I decided it was a good time to play along with the MFTWSC51 challenge.


I got this a la Mode "Talk Nerdy to Me" stamp set today.   I thought she would be great for "Just a little note" cards like this one or even for teacher gifts.  I colored her with copics and also used my new MFT Die-Namics Mini Tabs Quartet die and my new MFT Die-Namics solid bracket border die.  The DSP is from the MME Gertie Papers.  I used PTI pure poppy, dark choclate, and white CS.  I added some 5/8" red cotton twill ribbon and some natural jute / twine from the Ribbon Carousel along with a PTI dark chocolate button.

Here's the sketch:





5 comments:

  1. That is super cute! What a great job you did on the coloring, and I love the mix of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is just gorgeous! Love the coloring you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome she is for a little note card Kim! Love your coloring and the papers are so rich and perfectly in tune to your colored image! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Miss Kim! Such a Cute image! Great take on the MFT sketch! And Beautifully colored as always! 8-)

    Happy almost New YEar! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!