Thursday, December 1, 2011

MFTWSC47 - It Must be Love

One of my co-workers got engaged so I immediately thought to pull out the MFT a la mode It Must Be Love stamp set.  Really......is there a better set for an engagement card?  I think not.  I almost always start my cards with a sketch for inspiration so I figured I might as well check out the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.  I decided to use last week's sketch which works with this image.  



It doesn't shine quite as nicely as it does in person, but that diamond has some sparkly glitter on it because what diamond shouldn't shine?!    I used PTI white, dark chocolate, and melon berry CS.  The DSP is from the My Mind's Eye Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad.  I paper pieced her dress and used some polka dotted PTI ribbon in dark chocolate and melon berry to mimic her dress.   

5 comments:

  1. LOvely card. Those colors are fabulous. The design paper is very pretty. Love the paper piercing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to love this! You did some fancy cutting too on those slim legs and arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the colours you've used - the paper piecing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, chic card! Pretty and chic lady on it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty! The colors are awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!