Saturday, December 3, 2011

SC361 - Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is my husband's birthday so I used the SCS Sketch Challenge #361 
for my starting point to make him a card from our kids.


I colored the C.C. Designs Sugarplums Balloon Trevor digi image and Sugarplums Winter Emma digi image with copics.  I cut Emma out and popped her up with foam dimensionals so that I could lay her slightly in front of Trevor and add dimension.  I wantd to give her a pair of fake Uggs ("Fuggs"_ which are one her most prized possessions that her daddy recently bought for her.  The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Basics.  I added a couple of  PTI pure poppy buttons and wit some natural jute / twine to embellish.  

Here's the sketch:




2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the little people. The red, white & blue look great. They make the card pop. Happy Birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, This is so Darned SWEET! 8-) Your coloring is just Awesome Lady! & I just know your Hubby Loved it! Happy Be-lated Birthday to him! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!