Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TSG136 - Thank You / Gratitude

I am on vacation this week (LOVE THAT) and so I crafting up a storm to prepare for all my January DT work.   However, I took a break from that this morning to play along with the the There She Goes Challenge #136 which is to make a thank you card.  I bought this Garden of Friends stamp set a while back because I love hydrangeas, but I had yet to ink it up.  Today is the day!


I colored the images with copics and added a few lavender rhinestones.  The card base is PTI sweet blush CS.  I stamped the PTI lavender moon panel with a little flower from the same stamp set in  VersaMark ink.  The DSP is from the PTI Guidelines paper pad and the sentiment is a Verve stamp.  I added some white seam binding to embellish.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers. Makes me wish it was summer! I hope you have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Wonderful job coloring and I love the little gems, great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Your coloring talent never ceases to amaze me.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!