Friday, December 9, 2011

SSSC146 - Swiss Pixie Nora

I am sneaking in my card before the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #146 comes to a close using the terribly cute C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Nora digi!



I colored Nora up with copics and then paper pieced both her jacket and scarf.  I sponged the edges of the image panel with PTI chamomile ink and then added some glittery dots for snowflakes and glitter up her wings.  I used PTI kraft, vintage cream, and aqua mist CS and DSP from the My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I added some PTI aqua mist twill ribbon and put my brand spankin' new MFT Die-Namics Let it Snowflake.

Here's the sketch:



I am also entering this in the current All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Cute image. The paper piecing of the jacket & scarf looks good. Love the snowflake with the twill & button. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Too Dang Cute Miss Kim! Love your Sweet image and Fab paper piecing. Just so Adorable! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the DP and image. She has always been on of my most favorites to color. Thank you for joining us at ATS.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Winter Nora card Kim! She's so cute! Thanks so much for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!