Saturday, December 3, 2011

SSS137 - Ho Ho Ho

Happy weekend!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  I used one of my new There She Goes stamp sets called Ho Ho Ho!  LOVE IT!


I started with a PTI kraft CS base and stamped the snowflakes in PTI Vintage cream ink.  I ounch the edges of the PTI dark chocolate panel with the SU scalloped edge border punch and adhered a piece of SU old olive DSP.  I added another stip of dark chocolate CS and some 3/8" brown/ivory striped grosgrain ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I coloed the images with copics and paper pieced the tree with some coordinating DSP.  I punched out the sentiment with the SU small oval punch.  I sponged some Tim Holtz distress inks in tea dye and walnut stain around the image and sentiment panels.  

Now it is your turn to play along with us!  Check out what my fellow Sugar Babies have created with this week's sketch before you head over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog to link up your creation! 



9 comments:

  1. SO CUTE with that paper-pieced tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the kraft background, gives such a homey feel to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Kim. Fabulous coloring. Love the cute image and the snowflake blackground! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. That santa is sooo adorable. Love the border punch on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as. Love all the inky edge work. How cute is that Santa?! The green graph tree and background layer is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have such adorable images for your sketch samples, Kim! This one is no exception...love the paper pieced tree, and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Darned Cute Cute Cute! Love Your Adorable Santa Miss Kim! Love your Sweet paper pieced tree and your snowflake BG too! Just Adorable Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Santa!! I love the distressing around the image and the fun papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo, love the pretty white snowflakes on this. WONDERFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!