Monday, December 5, 2011

Whimsie Doodles RELEASE DAY!

Hooray!  Today I get to show off the cards I've made using the super cute new images from the Whimsie Doodles December release!  OK, lets get started!



First up is "Reindeer Bauble!"


I had a lot of fun coloring this image and making that ornament look like glass.  I initially planned to add some Glossy Accents, but I ended up being pretty happy with it as is.  Looks shiny, doesn't it?  The DSP is from Echo Park's Dots & Stripes paper pad.  I used some 1/4" red satin center band ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.



Next up is "Santa Express!"


Love it!  I tore some paper, added some glue to the edges and sprinkled with glitter to create the foreground.  I added some Frosted lace Stickles to the burst of snow in front of Santa's sleigh. It's hard see in teh pic, but I also added some Glossy Accents to the reindeer noses.   The sentiment is by A Muse Art Stamps.

Next up is "Snow Stuck!


I love the look at that DSP from the MME "Be Merry" paper pad behind this cute little guy in the snowy scene. These tiny shiny little stickers are by Stampendous.  I added a little 1/4" red satin center band ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel. That little snow flake stamp is by A Muse Artstamps.

Next up is "Snowman!"


Love this guy!  I put some colorless blender on a a towel and blotted the hat, scarf, and mittens to give them a little texture.  I used the PTI Polka Dot Basics and Background Basics: Sheet Music stamp sets for the background and the sentiment is by A Muse Artstamps.  I finished it off with some cherry Divine Twine from the Ribbon Carousel. 

Next up is Flakey Snowman


I pretty much based my card around that festive 5/8" red swiss dot satin ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  Love it.  I I used pTI white and pure poppy CS.  I added some glittery glue to the snow flakes and embellished with some shiny PTI spring rain buttons.  The A Muse Artstamps snowflake was stamped in PTI snow white ink.  I also sponged some of the ink around the edge of the card.  

Believe it or not, there are plenty MORE new images that have also been released so be sure to check them out HERE!  Also, check out what my talented DT members have created using the new images, too!







10 comments:

  1. OMGosh these are all Too Stinkin' CUTE Miss Kim! I Love every single one of these Cutie Patooties! Look like I may have to go and do some shopping over at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Kim, these are ALL so adorable! I don't know which one I like best. I love the simple and beautiful design of your cards! So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images on these cards are adorable. Your coloring is beautiful. Love all the accents you used on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, Kim! I just love how you colour in your stamps-- great texture effect you added, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such adorable images, I fear I have to go shopping. Your cards are super cute, I especially love the Santa card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, they are absolutely cuuuuuute! I am nuts about snowmen and each of your cards are super fun and lovely! They definitely melt my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kim! You are one busy girl! These are all so awesome, I couldn't possibly choose which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous!!! I am still amazed by the quantity you produce while keeping the quality so high! Great LOs and coloring on all. Snowman would be my fave if I had to choose only one because the way you did the blender looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so cute, it hurts! Seriously, it is in the pursuit of making cards like this that I got into rubber stamping. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!