Saturday, December 17, 2011

SSS139 - Season's Greetings

Happy Weekend!  It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and this will be the last one for 2011 as Korin Sutherland has given us Sugarbabies the rest of the month off to focus on family and friends over the Holidays.  So, here's my final Sweet Stop design for 2011!


I can't get enough of the cute little reindeer in the There She Goes Clear Stamps Ho Ho Ho stamp set so I had to ink up once again before the season comes to an end.  I also used another awesome stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps called Warmest Wishes.  The tree and the sentiment are from that set.  I did some masking to layer the trees and die cut one of the trees and put it in the foreground.  I hand cut the reindeer and popped him up with foam dimensionals.  I tore some paper and glitter the edge for some mounds of snow.  It's a bit tricky to see in the pics.  I added some glitter to the tips of the trees as well.  The DSP is from PTI's Green Tea Leaves 8x8 patterned paper pad.  The ribbon is SU chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.  I also sponged some PTI fresh snow ink around the edges of the PTI kraft panel before adhering to the PTI dark chocolate card base.

Here's the sketch:


Be sure to check out my fellow DT members creations before you head over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog to link up your creation!  





8 comments:

  1. Your card just sparkles with Christmas cheer, Kim! Love this adorable reindeer and the way you popped him up with one of the trees! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and I like the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Darling little Reindeer Miss Kim! He's just too dang CUTE! can't help but smile..lol Love your Sweet winter scene too and there are those Fab clouds again! 8-) Love it!

    Hope you have a Wonderful weekend Lady!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I just love this set too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card Kim. That reindeer is so cute! Love how you cut it out and popped it up. Lovely ribbon treatment and papers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh he is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is adorable!! Love the winter scene and the way you popped up that cute deer. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!