Friday, December 30, 2011

You Warm my Heart

I stumbled across a cute little Etsy Shoppe today called Milk Coffee Digital Stamps and I just loved THIS sweet image.  I had originally planned to use it in the future for a Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, but she is so cute that wanted to color her up right away........not to mention that I received some new MFT Die-Namics in the mail that I wanted to try out and they paired perfectly with this image.

Cute, right?!  Head on over to the Milk Coffee Digi Stamps shop  and check out their other images.   Here what I used to make this card:

CS:  PTI kraft, white, and dark chocolate
DSP:  Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection 6x6 paper pad
Ink:  Momento rich cocoa, copics, Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink
MFT Dies:  Let it Snowflake, Mini Tabs Quartet, and Icicle Border
Stamps:  Milk Coffee Girl Playing with Snow in Winter, sentiment from PTI Warm Happiness Too
Accessories:  button



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. She is adorable. Love the pattern paper too. The icicle border is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that she is holding her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh she is SO cute! Now you are making me want to get her. And some MFT dies. And the Bo Bunny paper! Your blog is going to cost me a fortune at this rate, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous card! Your card design and coloring make our digi looks so fabulous ^^ Thank you very much for mentioning us too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love the expert composition of your card. So novel and totally eyecatching. Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!