Sunday, December 4, 2011

FMS13 - Season's Greetings

When I saw this week's sketch for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I immediately thought of a good reason to ink up a couple of my newest There she Goes Clear Stamps sets!


I started with a PTI kraft CS base and stamped some pretty snow flakes from the TSG Ho Ho Ho stamp set in PTI fresh snow ink.  I sponged some ink around the edges of the card as well.  Then I matted a strip of SU old olive DSP with some PTI black CS.  I stamped the sentiment from the TSG Warmest Wishes  stamp set in Momento Tuxedo black ink. I die cut the stocking and stamped the coordinating image from the TSG Warmest Wishes stamp set and colored the stocking with copics.  I stamped the heart buttons in SU old olive ink.  I popped up the stocking with some foam dimensionals.

Here is the sketch:



15 comments:

  1. Love the snowfkakes and sponging on the kraft background and those little socks are adorable Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest stockings! Love how you stamped the snowflakes and sponged the background! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is DARLING! I LOVE that cute stocking.. I need to peek at the link you shared! :)
    Happy Holidays!! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK.. I Should NOT look at the link.. oh my gosh how CUTE are they.. going back.. need to shop! Can I blame you when hubby asks why I need MORE stamps! HA HA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely adorable, Kim! Seriously, cute! Those stockings were the perfect fit for the 3 boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love those stockings and snowflakes. A great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Kim! The snowflake background is perfect with those cuddly stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love the DSPs! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling! Those stockings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is super cuteness all the way ... love this trio of stockings and the white on kraft is divine!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!!! Love the stockings, very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Kim! Love the frosty look! Thanks for playing with FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just ADORABLE! Love the cute little stockings and how you colored them in. The background is just perfect with the snowflakes and sponging. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love white ink on kraft, so I {heart} this card! Those little stockings are just darling too! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!