Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TSG135 - Last Minute tags

Like everyone else in this world this time of year, I have been too busy to craft and play along with challenges though I did have to make some tags for wrapping presents so I was able to play along with this weeks challenge over on the There She Goes blog!


Supplies:


CS - PTI pure poppy and white
DSP - MME 12 Days of Christmas
Ink:  Momento Tuxexo black, PTI fresh snow, Copics (R29, R24, R05)
Dies:  PTI Tage Sale #1, PTI Doily Details Collection, TSG Warmest Wishes dies
Stamp Set:   TSG Warmest Wishes
Accessories:  spring green vintage seam binding and Maraschino red baker's twine

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I love the idea of using white for distressing--MUST give this a go soon!! LOVELY tags!! I can never get enough of them--so easy to make and fun to use! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!