Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to post a quick message to all of my crafty friends!  It has been an amazing year for me in my crafty little world.  I am so grateful to have been chosen to be a design team member for Paper and Such,  The Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Team, The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog, Whimsie Doodles, and the Ribbon Carousel.   I have had the honor of being the guest designer on several challenge blogs as well.  I have met SO many great people over the past year.  Just a couple of years ago, I had no idea that this paper crafting world even existed.  Now I look forward to chatting with so many new friends I have met along the way.  Really..........there are just so many really warm and funny people in paper crafting land and this hobby of mine has introduced me to so many of them.


I have some exciting news to announce in the New Year and I look forward to getting to finally share it with you.  I hate keeping secrets! Anyway, I wanted to thank all of my fantastic blog followers to keeping tabs on me in the blogosphere. I wish all of you and your families very Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

  1. Kim, you are a blessing to so many of us! I truly hope you have an incredible Christmas and cheers to 2012!!! ***Big Cyber Hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kim!!! LOVE the photo - the frame was a great idea (one I really need to consider for next year) and I don't know how you got all 3 in one pic :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas photo is darling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas.Kim. Your work is always wonderful to me. Doesn't surprise me that you made another DT. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Photo card Miss Kim! So Adorable! Great idea with the Frame and Lauren Jack and Calvin are so Sweet! 8-) Hoping you and your beautiful family had a Wonderfully Blessed Christmas! 8-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    P.S. Can't wait to hear your news Lady! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!