Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holidays to my Ribbon Carousel Crewmates!

I was one very lucky girl to have been invited to join the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog's design team this year. Corinna McGreggor is the owner of the Ribbon Carousel.  She is so much fun to work with and has become a fast friend!  She brought me into such a talented group of designers that it was, in fact, a bit intimidating.  These women have definitely inspired me to try and step up my game even more!  That being said, I must tell you that this is one hilarious group of women!  I cannot say enough how much FUN I have had getting to know this talented bunch in just a short time.  I am so thankful to have gotten to know each and every one of them this year!   And so girls, this fun card is for you!  Lets assume it is one of those candy cane martinis that Angela Thomas told us about!



I started with a PTI pure poppy CS base and stamped an A Muse Artstamps snowflake in PTI fresh snow ink over it for the background.  I colored this funny Bugaboo Digi Stamp called JJ Christmas - Cheers with copics and added some shimmer to the glass and her eye shadow with a clear Spica pen.  I matted it with PTI black CS.  I added some pretty spring green vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel, a PTI pure poppy button, and some Twinery Maraschino Red baker's twine which is also from the Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment is by A Muse Artstamps.

Happy Holidays and Cheers!  

16 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love this!! LOL
    The whole card looks like a present....and look at that Gorgeous bow!!
    You know I love you girl and I have the best time on the RC team with you, Corinna and all the girls. I'm blessed to have you as my friend!! xoxo :) Awww, I went all mushy!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the such kind words! I agree this has been such an honor and a blast. Sending big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post!!!!I can't wait to get to know you even more I have so enjoyed this team!!!!I love your card so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, you're so sweet! I love our group, too! You're so fun and I am psyched you're part of this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card!!! Love what you did with Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 your face, girl!! I couldn't ask for a better group of ladies to hang out with!! Crazy, the lot of ya!!! HUGS!!

    Love,
    Meatball

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW, Kim, it is so awesome being on the crew with you!! Fantastic card!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! and such a sweet post! I love being on a team with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness!!! Your card is fantastic!!! Absolutely love it!!! This DT by far is the best out there I tell ya!!! I'm so honored to be on the DT with you and all the fab ladies!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOOOOOOODNESS! I love this! LOVE being on the same team with you--and I LOVE that you made a card based on what was chatted about over on our DT page!!! Guess that means I need to watch what I say:)

    LOVE this image--super fun!!! Great coloring!! You rocked this card:)

    Much love!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this! You're absolutely fabulous, Kim, and so is our awesome team! I'm still pinching myself to be on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! I love that you used a BUGABOO image! JJ is my favourite character!
    Love
    jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, and wow your coloring of the image is amazing!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!! 8-) What a Fun card Miss Kim! Just makes me chuckle! Love it Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo Hoo!! This is amazing Kim. So glad to be working with you all too... you girls are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you are pretty freakin' awesome yourself, chicky. SO happy to be on this team w/ you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!