Sunday, September 25, 2011

SSSC136 - Fight Like a Girl

Next month is breast cancer awareness month and Whimsie Doodles  has several great images in honor of this.  You can see them HERE and HERE.  The best part about these images is that 100% of all sales are donated to breast cancer research!  How great is that?!  Today I am using "Fight Like a Girl" to play along with the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge


Here's the sketch:


I am also entering this into the Paper Sundaes challenge - Anything Goes

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Fight Like a Girl  Ink: SU pretty in pink  CS:  PTI kraft, white, enchanted evening  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair  Tools:  SU XL flower punch, 1.5" circle punch, white gel pen  Accessories:  PTI enchanted eveing saddle stitch ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card, Kim! And,the proceeds are going for such a great cause! I'm going to buy all of those images because of your post. Thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and how wonderful that all of the profits go to such a great cause. Beautiful card and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Fight Like A Girl. Love this. Worthy card for a worthy cause. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, What a Terrific image and Fabulous Cause too, I am going to head over there directly to purchase a few of these images too! Love your coloring and paper piecing Miss Kim! And love the sketch! I just might have to join in the fun! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    P.S. love the faux stitching, do you use a guide or just wing it free hand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sassy girl! I love how you pieced her head scarf and your coloring is fantastic, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable and I love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!