Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FMS3 - Thank Heaven for Little Girls

Last night I started a card for one sketch challenge and I completed the image panel, but then I just couldn't pull something together that I liked with the sketch. I hate that.   This morning I woke up to the new Freshly Made Sketch Challenge and knew it would work perfectly with my image panel.  I was able to easily pull together this card this morning.


  Here's the sketch:


I am also entering this card in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.  
The theme is "Babies." 

UPDATE:  This card was a winner at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamps:  PTI Hanging Out  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo, SU Ballet Blue, Momento Baboo Leaves  CS:  PTI white, raspberry fizz, and sweet blush  Toos:  SU polka dot embossing folder, SU eyelet border punch, PTI Hanging Out die  Accessories:  prisma flowers and brads

19 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Love the scene you created - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute. The scene looks great - how did you create the clouds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I just made a baby girl card too...so fun to see your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was meant to be that you didn't finish it last night because the resulting card today is just fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is DARLING!! Everytime I see this set I think WHY did I not get it! LOL! Like your take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking for a sketch to work with these stamps too and this one is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ... your card is just adorable Kim, what a fabulous scene you have created ... I have yet to ink up that stamp set - i hope I can create something as beautiful as yours!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. The colors are amazing. I like the combination of polka dots with the scalloped lace and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is soo CUTE! 8-) Love your Adorable scene and those big fluffy clouds! So Darned Sweet! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is such a cute, sweet card! I love the image panel; the sky and grass are a perfect background for those adorable little clothes. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fresh and pretty! Your clouds are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, this is so stinkin' cute! How did you do those clouds?

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely little scene you have created and a fab layout, love the colours too, cute baby card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the scene you created and those little clothes are precious!! Sweet baby girl card!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet card Kim, I love the bright and happy colours too!!! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness this is adorable! Fantastic use of the sketch and I love the fresh scene! I can almost feel the fresh breeze in the air! Thank you for pllaying along with the Clean Team at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is ADORABLE! I love the cute jumper hanging on the line and the little socks. Just precious and the colors are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Baby Card!! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!