Saturday, September 3, 2011

SSS124 - Birthday Bear

Happy long weekend!  Saturday means it's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  I have a bunch of birthday cards to make so I used this sketch for some inspiration.


I just love Teddy Bo digital images and I think this one in particular is cute!  Love images with legs that can dangle outside the panel like that.  I colored the image with copics and added some glitter to the cake's frosting.  The card base is PTI dark chocolate and the rest of he paper are from SEI's Granny's Kitchen.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon and three little PTI dark chocolate buttons.  The sentiment is from the PTI Ribbon Tails stamp set. 

Here's the sketch:




 Now check out my fellow Sugar Babies cards for some added inspiration before you link up yours:

Lori Ames at Live-Love-Laugh-Creations (OUR NEWEST SUGAR BABY!)
Wendy Ramlakhan at SugarPea Desings
Shannon White at Enchanted Ladybug Creations
Shelby Goolsby at You Got Ink Where??
Cathy McCauley at Golden Inkspirations
Janice Melton at Inkee Paws
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Korin Sutherland at Rejoicing Every Moment










8 comments:

  1. What a cute card Kim! Love the shimmery frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and wonderful elements for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Miss Kim this is just too darned CUTE!! 8-) Love your Sweet Teddy Bo image and you colored her up so Wonderfully too! Perfect dps! and love the sparkly frosting! Just love the whole thing! 8-)

    Hope you are having a Fabulous weekend Lady!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors and textures on this adorable Teddy Bo image, Shannon...especially all the sparkle on her yummy cake! Fabulous use of the out-of-the-box (or in this case...the circle) technique! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are my favorite colors (they're my bedroom colors). I love the image coming out the panel and the fun sparkly frosting!! Super cute!! :)
    Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim... this is such a sweet card. Love that bear cut out. The colors are perfect (one of my fav combo)... and the buttons are so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! I love the colors and sparkle on the cake...soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is Adorable!! Love the sparkle you added to the cake and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!