Saturday, September 24, 2011

SSS127 - New Nest

Happy Saturday!  It's time to play along with another great Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge! I got some new goodies in the mail this week so I decided to put them to good use for this challenge!  


I got my new Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Kit so I used some DSP from the October Afternoon Campfire paper pad and some TE saltillo canvas texture CS .  Those pretty flowers are an MFT Dienamics Die.  I don't see it on their website currently so I can't link to it and I can't even tell you what it is called because they don't label it on their packaging.  Wish they did!  The image and sentiment is from the "Owl always love you" stamp set by Gina K. Designs.  Here's the sketch:


Now be sure to check out my fellow Sugar Babies' cards before you head on over to the Sweet Stop challenge blog to link up your own creation!  



Lori Ames


I am also entering this card in the Crafts and Me Challenge which is to use stripes on your card.

8 comments:

  1. Cute Cute cute! Love your Sweet little owls! Really Love the dp's and sweet flowers! And do I see Big Beautiful fluffy clouds?.. 8-).. They look Fabulous Lady!
    Hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops.. Almost forgot!
    P.S. Love the New Blog Header too! Super Cute! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious, Kim! Love these adorable owl images and the sentiment is perfect for someone moving into a new home! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute, Kim!! I posted an "owl" card today, too! LOL I'm tellin' ya.......GMTA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim this is so, so cute! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous sky!! Those owls are have the funniest expression!! :) I wish MFT labeled there packaging too. When I get my orders I always use the invoice to write on the packaging before I put my stuff away so I'll remember the name.

    I'm login' your new blog design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Kim. Love the cute couple. Great coloring. Love the clouds in the background. The flowers are so pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!