Thursday, September 15, 2011

MFTWSC37

I had to have "Blue without You," one of the newest MFT a la mode stamps as soon as I saw it!  And now that my mail was kind enough to deliver to me, I decided to ink it up to play along with the MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #37.


Here's the sketch:


I am also entering this card for this week's challenge on at the Kraft Journal which is to use a sketch. 

UPDATE:  This card was a chosen as a top three challenge winner on the 



Stamps:  MFT "Blue without you"  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI kraft, white, pure poppy, enchanted evening  DSP:  digi paper by Doodle Pantry "Stars and Stripes"  Tools:  white gel pen. copics, glitter glue  Accessories:  PTI enchanted evening saddle stitch ribbon  

6 comments:

  1. This is very cute - love the glittered star! I'm sort-of stumped by this sketch, but I hope I have time this weekend to give it a whirl... don't you just love new stamps?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I do like that sketch and you perfected it so well. Love the coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim great card! I like what you did wit hthe sketch. A very patriotic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous! Such a beautiful design and a perfect take on that sketch. Love the patriotic look, colors, and papers and I just adore that image. Fantastic coloring job. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp too!! Love your coloring and your patriotic take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!