Saturday, September 10, 2011

SSS125 - Hippie Girl

It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  You can use any stamps that you'd like so there's no reason not to play along with us!  This week I am displaying another cute image from my newest addiction........digi stamps from The Paper Shelter!


My daughter and her friends are very much into peace signs right now.   My daughter needed a card for her friend's birthday party so I thought this would be a fun image to use.  I colored her with copics and added some clear Spica pen to the peace sign to make it shimmer.  

Here's the sketch:


Be sure to pay a visit to my fellow Sugar Babies blogs so the cuteness they have created with this sketch before you link up your creation at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog!  




I am also entering this card in the Kraft Journal's current challenge.

Stamps:  The Paper Shelter's Hippie Girl, sentiment from MFT A la Mode Groovy Girl  Ink:  Momento Rich Cocoa  CS:  PTI kraft, dark chocolate, and white  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Life of the Party  Tools:  Copics, clear Spica pen  Accesories:  green rhinestones

11 comments:

  1. Kim I LOVE this!! I really like the Craft paper with these colors and how cute her polished toes are!! I am with you I so love these images, I am going to be using another one next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Kim...this card takes me back to the 70's! Uh Oh...I'm dating myself! LOL! She is just adorable and the colors are perfect for that hippie era! So cute...your daughter's friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE This!! 8-) What a Fabulous image and love your wonderful coloring Miss Kim! Love that you gave her little toes some fun red polish! So Cute! I've always been drawn to peace sings.. lol My DH says it's because I was born in SF when all the flower children were still there.. lol Never know he could be right.. 8-) Anyway, I just know your daughters friend will love it!8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and groovy card Kim. Love the cute hippie girl. The papers are perfect. Have a fabulous weekend girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acckkk!! This is just so SWEET!! She's beautifully colored and I'm lovin those polished toes!! :) Your daughters friend is going to LOVE it!! You and Shelby both have me starting a little Paper Shelter wish list!! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute card Kim!! My nieces are into everything with peace signs too! Everything seems to come back round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute! Love how you colored her too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness...I LOVE this card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colours and She is a fab image. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great take on that sketch, Kim! I love your coloring and the kraft background is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, thanks for entering The Paper Shelter DT Call.
    Good Luck.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!