Sunday, September 4, 2011

Silly Superman Birthday

I had to make a birthday card for my brother who has convinced my kids that he is really Superman.  My brother is now 37 and ummmm, well, bald.  So when I saw this funny little image by Hambo Stamps called Wee Henry Hero, I laughed out loud and ordered it......PRONTO! 



I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #133 as my inspiration. 

Stamps:  Hambo Stamps Wee Henry Hero, PTI Birthday Basics  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, pure poppy, enchanted evening   Tools: Copics  Accessories:  PTI saddle stitch enchanted evening ribbon

4 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO! This is hysterical. I love this! What a hoot...a bald Superman! You have THE best sense of humor ever. Yes, I am still giggling. Thanks for that! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Great coloring on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. That image is adorable. I am sure your brother will get a kick out of it.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love this little Superman - with wisps of hair flying - so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!