Thursday, September 8, 2011

Digital Baby Girl Birth Announcements

Last month, I got Photoshop Elements so that I could teach myself how to make my own blog banner and I got hooked on checking out all of the digital kits available out there.  When I was asked to make birth announcement and I was emailed a picture, I figured I'd give the digital thing a try.  It was so easy and I love the results!  Here are 2 of the samples I made:




I used a digital kit called Baby Love Girl that I found at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  They have so many great digital kits!  I will definitely be doing the digital Christmas Card thing this year now that I've figured out how to do this!


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kim! Isn't the digi thing FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Miss Kim these are fabulous! Aren't you the high tech guru! lol.. Really Adorable birth announcements! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!! I have zero idea how to do any of that stuff, you did a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!