Sunday, September 18, 2011

SSSC135 - Act Like a Witch

Sunday means it is time to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch so I used this great sketch to show off one of the newest Whimsie Doodles images called Act Like a Witch.  You can buy it for $3 in the Whimsie Doodles online store, but if you join the Whimsie Doodles group on Facebook, you can download it for FREE!  


Speaking of FREE, I downloaded that cool DSP by Grafico HERE!  I paired it with PTI black, white, orange zest, and royal velvet CS and added some baker's twine to embellish.  

Here the sketch....which I flipped vertically:



13 comments:

  1. Kim this is so CUTE! and I just pinned the link for that paper so I can get it too! SO CUTE! (thanks for sharing!)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute witch. Love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Great version of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is too cute!! Love the flipped layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the vibrant colors and that cute witch! TFS the freebie link too! Those papers look perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitty cat asleep on the broom! Another winner, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I love this sketch and you've totally ROCKED it with using the circle as a moon!!! Blowin' me away here girl!! Now my card will suck in comparison :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Miss Kim! What a Super Cute Halloween card! Love the fun dp's and your Awesome coloring too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I need to do some shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!