Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh the places you'll go!

Just a quick post to share a card I made for one of my co-workers is moving on to a new opportunity.  I colored up this sweet  digital image by Mo Manning called Bye Bye Boy.  I thought it was such a cute image for a goodbye card


I added some glossy accents to the tricycle.  I really wanted the image to take the spotlight so I stepped away from my stash of patterned papers and just went with a simple PTI dark chocolate band over a PTI kraft card base after mounting the image in PTI pure poppy.   

5 comments:

  1. Really adorable. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, how Darned CUTE is this! 8-) Love this Miss Kim! cant help but smile at your Darling image! Wonderful coloring Lady and love the glossy accents! So Adorable!
    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, perfect for the occasion. Love the glossy accents, great colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great image for someone embarking on a new journey. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if I had colored an image that looked that good I wouldn't want any DP taking away from it either!! WOW!! You are rocking' those Copics girl!! :)
    Love love LOVE his hair!!! And that is an absolute BRILLIANT image to use for a going away card...I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!