Sunday, September 11, 2011

SSSC134 - Happy 1st Birthday

We are heading to a 1st birthday party today.  I found this cute digi set called Birthday Years (boys) over on the Digi Wed Studio for just $1.  I had colored up the image last night before going to bed.  I was hoping I could use the Sweet Sunday Sketch this morning for some layout inspiration and I was.  I just needed to change the card to a 5x5 square to accommodate my image panel.  


And here's the inside:


That image originally had a few graphics on the #1, but I erased them using Photoshop Elements and then paper pieced the #1.  Here's the sketch:



Stamps:  Digi Web Studios "Birthday Years (boys)", PTI "Birthday Bash Sentiments", PTI "2011 Birthday Tags",  
               Verve Stamps "To the Moon"
Ink:  Inkadinkadoo Indigo dye ink
CS:  PTI white, pure poppy, enchanted evening, kraft
Tools:  Copics  (E11, E00, E000, R20, B37, B45, B41, R29)
Accessories:  PTI pure poppy buttons and baker's twine

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Beautiful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image with the little guy peeking out from behind the number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is he?! I love how he's peeking out over the number and your colors are so happy and fun! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim........Your card is just too cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a perfect image for a 1st birthday and you did such a cute job decorating the inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute! Just a Darling image, so perfect for a 1st Birthday! Love this Miss Kim!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!