Friday, September 30, 2011

SCC1 - Rainy Day

Thanks to Lori Boyd, I discovered the Saturated Canary digi images.  They are beautiful and whimsical and if you love to color, you will love them!  Tonight I am participating in the first Saturated Canary Challenge which is a sketch challenge.   


I love how her beautiful hair is blowing in the wind.  I decided to have it blow right out of the image panel.  The DSP is from the Honey Cake paper pad by My Mind's Eye.  I paired it with PTI melon berry and kraft card stock.  I am pretty happy with that combo of copics for her dirty blond hair.  I used E35, E53, and E51.  I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to be a frequent flyer over at the Saturated Canary shop!

Here is the sketch:



10 comments:

  1. She is adorable. You do such great coloring. Love all the details in her umbrella. Nice interpretation of the sketch. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet. You did a beautiful job with your coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow your colouring is absolutely amazing and I am loving the colour theme you have gone with! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! I just LOVE this!!! the colours are divine!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo you have coloured her beautifully...well done cutting round her hair...way too fiddly for me!! Thanks for taking part in our very first challenge!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!! I love the stripes and little touches of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *giggle* we are ALL frequent flyers at SC!! I love how you added the rhinestones to the image. Such a whimsical touch!

    thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary for our FIRST Challenge!

    hugs,
    Carisa - SC DTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Kim!!! This is adorable and your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is truly GORGEOUS!! Her hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colouring - love the hair. What a great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!